LAKE MEADNational Recreation Area Hot Springs Trail
Experience the great outdoors in Las Vegas and hike one of the many National Parks just an hour from the Las Vegas Strip. Tour one of the most beautiful destinations in Las Vegas Lake Mead National Recreation Area Hot Springs Trail.
Trail Length: 6 miles Round-Trip
Hike Duration: Approximately 6 hours
Total Tour: Approximately 7 hours (hotel to hotel)
Hiking Occurs from September 30th to May 15th annually – closed from May 15th through September 30th due to dangerous hiking conditions during the summer months.
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE!
Online Special $100 OFF
You Pay: $169
- Complimentary Pick Up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00 am, daily)
- Live guided tour about the history of the surrounding areas
- Professional guide
- Lake Mead National Park Hot Springs Hike
- Drop off at your Las Vegas Strip hotel
Take advantage of what nature has to offer you! Hike one of Las Vegas’ most popular Hot Spring in Lake Mead National Park.
Your outdoor adventure begins with complementary pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel. Your professional hiking guide will drive you out to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15-minute photo and video opportunity. On the way to the Hot Springs Hike, your tour guide will explain the history of the area. Hike down an epic slot canyon to the Ringbolt Rapids where the Hot Springs form. Journey through the canyon walls only 6 to 9 feet apart and completely immerse yourself in nature. Upon arrival to the Hot Spring take advantage of this natural hot tub remedy and take a dip for the ultimate relaxing sensation in 111-degree water. After your senses are tightened relax for lunch and enjoy our World Famous Burger, fries, and a soda. This epic journey will have you leaving with memories that will last a lifetime!
- This is a strenuous hike and is not recommended for people with health issues or medical conditions.
- All packages are priced per person.
- The minimum age limit is 6 years old.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Physical Activity Required – if you have any health or medical conditions please consult with your doctor.
- We recommend packing a backpack with water and snacks.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for all hikes. Must be an athletic shoe or hiking boot.
- Not wheelchair accessible – must be able to walk under own power.
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick-up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle.
- If you are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complimentary pick up is available from our corporate office.